304 Scottholm Terrace
This bright and beautiful 4 bedroom colonial shines with natural light and fresh paint throughout. With abundant space, numerous updates and a prime location, 304 Scottholm Terrace will charm any home-buyer. Hard to resist the arched entryways and hardwood floors, and just try to ignore the chef inspired kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and pantry! Bet you can’t turn your back on the 2019 high efficiency furnace AND hot water tank, and what about all those replacement windows - 15 in all! Did we mention the living room has a fireplace for those chilly Syracuse winter nights, and a connected den for some extra cozy, quiet space? While we’re at it, we might as well point out the fully fenced backyard, perfect for fire pits and marshmallows, and the hard-to-forget enclosed porch, perfect for a rainy day. Worth noting - the proximity to Syracuse University, LeMoyne, downtown Syracuse, SUNY Upstate Medical, Barry Park, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, the list goes on. Intrigued yet? Be sure to request the available pre-listing home inspection!
- MLS Number: S1315254
- Acres: 0.16
- flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- style: Colonial
- 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Spacious living room with fireplace and built-in cabinets and shelving
- Bonus den off of living room provides additional cozy space or office space
- Classic arched entryways and hardwood floors throughout
- Formal dining room with access to sun porch
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, and stainless steel appliances
- Generously sized master bedroom with 2 closets
- Ample closet space on both levels
- Large, clean basement with built-in workspace provides storage
- Back deck with sun porch access
- Long driveway with carport
- Fully fenced backyard with storage shed and playset
- 15 new windows (and a few doors) installed from 2015-2019
- Newer paved driveway in 2018
- Newer 2019 high efficiency furnace and hot water heater
- Buy with confidence: 2020 pre-listing inspection available
- Minutes to Barry Park and Thornden Park
- Walking distance to the many amenities of Westcott St
- Close proximity to Syracuse University, downtown Syracuse and several hospitals such as SUNY Upstate Medical and Upstate University, Crouse, Syracuse VA and St. Joseph’s
- No money down, no mortgage insurance financing available!
Why We Love
"We really like how sunny the house is and that there is an amazing amount of storage. We were surprised to find so many closets as well as the large basement and attic spaces. The shed in the backyard adds even more storage and a fun play spot for children.
This house has been great for entertaining. The first-floor layout and very functional kitchen workflow are great for hosting a party. We’ve held large gatherings and many dinner parties in this house and it accommodates more people than we’d assumed at first glance.
The heaters in the back two bedrooms, while not connected to the furnace, have proved extremely useful during this year of working from home. These individual rooms can be warm while keeping the furnace temperature low throughout the day and they can be turned off when those rooms are not in use.
We especially love the neighborhood surrounding our house. It’s a great place to go for a walk, where the streets are quiet, yet we remain within easy walking and biking distance of work, restaurants, and parks. There are several neighborhood events that have helped us get to know our neighbors and build community near this wonderful house."
- Owners, 304 Scottholm Terrace