5620 Bunbury Terrace
This Lawton Valley raised ranch in Clay offers so many possibilities with its convenient layout and location! Bedrooms and a bathroom are on each level with options for an in-home office. Enjoy both cooking and dining in the eat-in kitchen with a handy pantry, or step out onto the spacious back deck and enjoy outdoor grilling and entertaining. The large, flat backyard, complete with firepit, is perfect for games and gatherings. Located close to so many conveniences, you’ll find everything at your fingertips — highway access, grocery stores, shops, restaurants — even Chick-Fil-A! Whether you need to commute north towards Oswego, or south to downtown Syracuse or Syracuse University, it’s a short drive. You can instantly add some equity by finishing the family room in the lower level. Use a rehab loan to roll the cost of completing this renovation into your mortgage and take advantage of today’s low interest rates! And with the market as hot as it is, you can buy with confidence as a pre-listing home inspection has been completed!
- MLS Number: S1289479
- Acres: 0.22
- garage: 1
- 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Bedrooms and bathroom on both levels
- New carpet throughout, 2020
- Lots of natural light
- Abundant closets and storage space
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Eat-in kitchen with pantry and access to deck and yard
- Spacious back deck (2012) still looks brand new
- Large, flat backyard with firepit
- 1-car attached garage with double wide driveway
- Easy access to I-81, I-690 and the NYS Thruway
- Close proximity to Hancock International Airport
- Convenient shopping nearby off Routes 11 and 31
- Cicero North Syracuse School District
- 2020 Pre-Listing Home Inspection available
Why We Love
"Bunbury Terrace in the Lawton Valley subdivision is a well kept, quiet, friendly street. We have known a few neighbors since 1995. We have never had a problem with any neighbors. There is very little through traffic on Bunbury Terrace. Although I wouldn't recommend it, we often left our front door unlocked during the day. There was always a sense of security here.
For families with children, you will find many other children in the neighborhood. The North Syracuse School District has terrific resources. The school buses stop at either end of Bunbury. I was able to have the stop moved to my house when my son's asthma was a problem.
There is a Lawton Valley page on Facebook. It has been great for organizing garage sales and keeping each other informed. Since the pandemic, the Lawton Valley page has arranged various food trucks to visit the neighborhood.
5620 Bunbury is situated on a nice lot. There are a variety of birds that nest in the trees - including an elusive green heron which has returned a few summers to nest in the pine trees."
- Owners, 5620 Bunbury Ter